Rooted Digital is a platform we created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic that has made it impossible for us to gather together on a Sunday morning and in other ways. While we may not physically be together, while scattered throughout the city and beyond, we can all be present with the Father in smaller communities aided through this medium. We will be making online content available to provide hope and encouragement during this unusual season as we pray for things to return back to normal and we can corporately gather.
It is important to remember that even though we are not gathered together, we still remain a church, that has been beautifully designed for fellowship.
SUNDAY SERVICE GUIDE – OCTOBER 25th, 2020
Today, we will be Zooming In again. What captures you will compel you. Those who are called have been captured by the love of Christ and this has massive implications on our Sent-ness in the World.
The Sunday Service Guide is accessible to those who would like to benefit from it, and we always want to make it as smooth and streamlined as possible for you to share it. Feel free to share this email with family, friends and/or colleagues. Inviting someone to church has never been this easy.
We are so glad that you are joining us, even though we cannot see one another. We now have a few amazing options for you to choose from on a Sunday.
- If you prefer a digital experience, click the Play Now! button below to access the full Sunday Service Guide video online.
- If you would like to have a downloadable audio file small enough to share with friends and family via WhatsApp, click the button below. #sharingiscaring
Please remember about the KOS Online project. We have received quite a number of donations and we are so thankful for it! If you need help with food or you would like to bless someone specifically or anonymously with a food parcel, let us know at email@example.com
- Keep checking your emails for updates and information.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We might post some things there every now and then.
- Stay in touch with your City Group.
- Reach out to members of your City Group to see how you can meet needs and pray for each other.
- Please continue to practice generosity by giving willingly and joyfully – 2 Corinthians 8:8-9. How to GIVE.
- For any urgent needs, queries and/or if you would like to get connected, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel to stay up to date with our video content.
- Would you like someone to pray with or for you? We have individuals ready to pray for you. Please fill out your details and your pray requests HERE.
View content from previous months
If you missed a service over the past several months, or want to go back and catch a previous service please click on one of the boxes below.