DEVOTIONAL TEACHING: GOOD FRIDAY GOOD MEAL – APRIL 02nd, 2021
Today is Good Friday! May you be blessed with this devotional teaching wherever you are today.
Good Friday Good Meal:
When we partake of Communion and remember Jesus’ body broken and blood shed for us, we must celebrate that this was fulfilled on the cross and that this was promised long ago, all the way back in Genesis 14.
The meal of Melchizedek is the bread and the wine, but it’s so much more. We go beyond the appearances of bread and wine to the reality of the Son of God and His body and blood, soul and divinity. By that one sacrifice, we have confidence. By that one sacrifice, we have forgiveness. By that one sacrifice, we receive power to obey God.
This Devotional Teaching is accessible to those who would like to benefit from it, and we always want to make it as smooth and streamlined as possible for you to share it. Feel free to share this email with family, friends and/or colleagues. Inviting someone to church has never been this easy.
We are so glad that you are joining us. We still have a few amazing options for you to choose from.
- Keep checking your emails for updates and information.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We might post some things there every now and then.
- Stay in touch with your City Group.
- Reach out to members of your City Group to see how you can meet needs and pray for each other.
- Please continue to practice generosity by giving willingly and joyfully – 2 Corinthians 8:8-9. How to GIVE.
- For any urgent needs, queries and/or if you would like to get connected, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel to stay up to date with our video content.
- Would you like someone to pray with or for you? We have individuals ready to pray for you. Please fill out your details and your pray requests HERE.