SUNDAY SERVICE GUIDE – DECEMBER 06th, 2020
Today, we are discovering the second part of our series – Advent in the Psalms.
Despair and hope are inherent to the human experience. In a world plagued by consistent hopelessness and distress, despair is imminent, and we need to anchor ourselves in a hope that is unlike anything the world has to offer. Advent presents us with an opportunity to see God responding to our despair and also providing us an eternal hope that helps us fix our eyes on the above.
The Sunday Service Guide is accessible to those who would like to benefit from it, and we always want to make it as smooth and streamlined as possible for you to share it. Feel free to share this email with family, friends and/or colleagues. Inviting someone to church has never been this easy.
We are so glad that you are joining us, even though we cannot see one another. We now have a few amazing options for you to choose from on a Sunday.
- Keep checking your emails for updates and information.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We might post some things there every now and then.
- Stay in touch with your City Group.
- Reach out to members of your City Group to see how you can meet needs and pray for each other.
- Please continue to practice generosity by giving willingly and joyfully – 2 Corinthians 8:8-9. How to GIVE.
- For any urgent needs, queries and/or if you would like to get connected, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Please subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel to stay up to date with our video content.
- Would you like someone to pray with or for you? We have individuals ready to pray for you. Please fill out your details and your pray requests HERE.