SUNDAY SERVICE GUIDE – JANUARY 03rd, 2021
Welcome to the first Sunday of 2021. May you be blessed wherever you are today.
As we look forward to 2021, we need to view all work that God brings across our path as a way to delight in God, but we need to remember that even good, healthy, wholesome, earthly work & pleasures gifted to us by God, will never completely satisfy us as God’s people. We also need to thank God for all that He has so generously gifted us in this earthy life and we need to worship God for who He is. God’s value in our life does not change depending on our earthly circumstances.
As We Are: Looking Forward to 2021, ask yourself the question: “What are some of your new year’s resolutions?”
This Service Guide is accessible to those who would like to benefit from it, and we always want to make it as smooth and streamlined as possible for you to share it. Feel free to share this email with family, friends and/or colleagues. Inviting someone to church has never been this easy.
We are so glad that you are joining us, even though we cannot see one another. We now have a few amazing options for you to choose from on a Sunday.
- Keep checking your emails for updates and information.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We might post some things there every now and then.
- Stay in touch with your City Group.
- Reach out to members of your City Group to see how you can meet needs and pray for each other.
- Please continue to practice generosity by giving willingly and joyfully – 2 Corinthians 8:8-9. How to GIVE.
- For any urgent needs, queries and/or if you would like to get connected, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Please subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel to stay up to date with our video content.
- Would you like someone to pray with or for you? We have individuals ready to pray for you. Please fill out your details and your pray requests HERE.