SUNDAY SERVICE GUIDE – NOVEMBER 7th, 2021
Today is the 4th Sunday of our current EHSD (Emotionally Healthy Spiritual Discipleship) series. To everyone who registered for today’s gathering, we’ll see you at 09h15am at the OM Building.
Part #4: EHSD – Embracing Our Limitations
Luke 4:1-13 (CSB)
Embracing our limitations helps us to establish healthy boundaries and ensures that we are continually becoming emotionally healthy spiritual disciples – it worked for Jesus and it will work for us.
The podcast of today’s sermon will be available today at 13:00pm – simply click this button.
The ‘doors’ to our hearts, ears and prayers are always open. If you need help, in any form, please remember to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Grace and Peace.
- Keep checking your emails for updates and information.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We might post some things there every now and then.
- Stay in touch with your City Group.
- Reach out to members of your City Group to see how you can meet needs and pray for each other.
- Please continue to practice generosity by giving willingly and joyfully – 2 Corinthians 8:8-9. How to GIVE.
- For any urgent needs, queries and/or if you would like to get connected, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel to stay up to date with our video content.
- Would you like someone to pray with or for you? We have individuals ready to pray for you. Please fill out your details and your pray requests HERE.